A robust "boot camp" style learning experience, the PSP certification classroom review provides a high-level review of security concepts tested on the exam. You will identify areas of strength and weakness to confidently know where to focus your study, as well as build relationships with peers and board certified instructors.
"I believe a large part of the success I had on the exam was due to the review course. I think they are very beneficial for all who attend and I have highly recommended others attend as well."
Chris Fender, CPP, PSP
Manager, Physical Security & Policy Awareness Corporate Security Time Warner Cable
PSP Exam Domains
- Physical security assessment
- Application, design, and integration of physical security systems
- Implementation of physical security measures
- Strengthen your understanding of key concepts and practices tested on the exam.
- Identify strengths to build on and areas that may require additional preparation.
- Take a practice assessment.
- Build relationships and share study tips with others preparing for the exam.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies.
- Develop your own study plan from class handouts
Who Should Attend
The PSP Board Certification is for professionals who have in-depth knowledge and experience in threat assessment and risk analysis; integrated physical security systems, and the appropriate identification, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of security measures.
The PSP Review is intended to supplement other exam preparation activities. Review program schedules, content, faculty, locations, and pricing are subject to change.