- Gain valuable insight into the process of modern fact-finding.
- Discover how to build airtight cases and bulletproof results.
- Learn how to conduct fast, efficient investigations.
- Examine the latest in case management technology.
- Receive forms, checklists, and other valuable tools.
- Strengthen your interview and interrogation skills and learn the new I2M interview method.
- Learn to consistently obtain powerful admissions without the use of intimidation, coercion, or improper methods.
- Discover costly common mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Learn to overcome denials, memory lapses, and the reluctance of uncooperative interviewees.
- Examine the legal and ethical aspects associated with investigative interviews and admission seeking interrogations.
Who Should Attend
- Security directors
- Corporate security professionals
- Investigations professionals
- Loss prevention professionals
- HR professionals
Internal workplace investigations—a critical management tool necessary in today’s complex business climate—are routinely conducted by organizations of every size. Though the objectives and scope of these undertakings vary widely, their principle purpose is unbiased fact-finding that leads to objective results. Only a properly conducted investigation can withstand today’s intense scrutiny.
Carefully examine the methods, tools, and legal implications of modern fact-finding in the workplace. Learn how to use the Process of Investigation® to conduct efficient, proper, and cost-effective internal investigations to obtain the highest return on investment. Discover the secret tips and traps that often make the difference between a successful investigation and a catastrophic one.
A properly conducted interview of the suspected wrongdoer(s) comes at the conclusion of every investigation. Few activities provide today’s fact-finders more reward or risk than modern workplace investigative interviewing.
Learn deception detection techniques and the lawful methods of overcoming a convincing liar. Understand the methods, processes, techniques, and legal aspects of investigative interviewing to consistently obtain truthful admissions and employ the new Investigative Interview Method.
All attendees receive complimentary copies of two books by Eugene F. Ferraro titled Investigations in the Workplace and
Investigative Interviewing: Psychology, Method, and Practice.