If you need help claiming your digital badge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you deleted the notification email, please contact email@example.com so the "Claim Your Badge" link can be resent.
To access/view your already claimed digital badge, visit https://proexamvault.com.
Digital credentials are portable, verifiable and hinders unauthorized reproductions of the CPP®, PCI®, and PSP® designations by those who illegitimately try to display and/or claim that they have earned the credentials. It is a more reliable means of verifying that an individual has earned an ASIS International certification.
To acquire your ASIS digital credential, follow these simple steps:
Step 1 – Claim Your Badge
If you need help claiming your digital badge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so the "Claim Your Badge" link can be sent/resent to your attention. View Brief Presentation!
Step 2 Manage Credentials
- Create your profile and content that you wish to be displayed
- Define your privacy settings
- Receive visual indicators when your certification is expiring, expired or revoked
Step 3 - Share and Display
As an ASIS digital badge holder, you have unrivaled ability for the sharing and displaying of your certification worldwide including these options:
- Share Via Email
- Share Via a Social Media as a Status Update
- Display as an Embedded Link within a LinkedIn Profile
- Add your Digital Credential to a LinkedIn Profile as a Certification
- Display as an Embedded Link within a Personal Website or Blog
Each ASIS badge is linked to a secure verification page that verifies the identity of the certification earner, detailed information on the certification earned, related criteria and expiration date.