On January 1st, 2016, the ASIS Toronto chapter will welcome a new executive committee comprised of all young professionals. The remainder of the volunteer committee for the chapter consists of 29 other volunteers, many returning to their positions from 2015.
|(Left to right): Vivian Chiu (Treasurer) , Joey Bourgoin (Secretary) Michael Brzozowski PSP, CPP (Vice Chair) and Jason Caissie CPP, PSP, CISSP (Chair) |
The four new volunteer officers are:
- Jason Caissie (Chair-elect)
- Michael Brzozowski (Vice Chair-elect)
- Joey Bourgoin (Secretary-elect)
- Vivian Chiu (Treasurer-elect)
The newly appointed executive committee’s 2016 goals are:
- To increase member awareness of events
- To increase the number of chapter volunteers
- To host at least eight (8) educational sessions providing opportunities for CPEs for members
- To promote standalone events for the Women in Security and Young Professionals committees, with an emphasis on networking opportunities.
The Toronto chapter, which is the largest Canadian chapter, has consistently been one of the ten largest ASIS chapters.
Visit the chapter’s
website to learn more. Interested in joining the ASIS Yong Professionals Council?
Get details and find your local chapter liaison.