Nominations for the 2017 U.S. Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) are now open.
The OSPAs recognize and reward companies and individuals across the security sector. The OSPAs are designed to be both independent and inclusive, providing an opportunity for outstanding performers, whether buyers or suppliers, to be recognized and their success to be celebrated.
Learn more about the OSPAs.
This year the U.S. OSPAs will be held during the 63rd Annual ASIS Seminar and Exhibits (ASIS 2017) on 27 September 2017 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas. For more information on ASIS 2017 or to register, go to
Last year's OSPA winner for Outstanding
Contract Security Officer
Awards will be given for the following categories:
- Best In-House Security Team
- Best In-House Security Manager/Director
- Best Contract Security Company
- Best Security Consultant
- Best Customer Service Initiative
- Best Security Training Initiative
- Best Investigator
- Best Security Manufacturer
- Best Information Security Manager/Director
- Best Integrator/Solution Provider
- Best Contract Security Officer
The deadline for entries is 7 August 2017.
Click here to apply.
The judges for the awards have also been announced.
Click here to view the judges.