ASIS is seeking a travel risk management partner to develop and implement a comprehensive and integrated risk management strategy for ASIS global meetings, conferences and general staff/volunteer travel. The partner shall develop an overall risk management profile and framework that will cover the global operations of ASIS.
Proposals will be considered complete that include the following:
- Name of primary RFP responder(s) and all contact information.
- Include rates inclusive of all fees.
- Background on company and all proposed key personnel.
- Each respondent must demonstrate proof of appropriate insurance.
- All work performed will be done so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- References required.
ASIS reserves the right to reject any proposal.
Get the Integrated Risk Management Program RFP
All responses to this RFP will be equally reviewed and considered on the merits of the response. ASIS International ultimately seeks the best value contract. Additional consideration will include: experience of personnel, quality of services offered, input of references, stability of work force, ability to provide cost effective solutions, etc.
RFP Questions and Responses - No Later Than 15 June 2016
Please refer questions in writing and all RFP responses to:
CFO - ASIS International
1625 Prince Street
Alexandria, VA 22314-2882 USA