IE/ASIS Program: Effective Management for Security Professionals is a four-day certificate course in Madrid, Spain, led by top security leaders and academics from across the continent.
This program will sharpen the experienced security professional's business and management abilities, enhance strategic insights, and develop the business skills required for advancing in a complex and fast-changing business environment.
In this challenging academic environment, you'll learn:
- Core business and leadership concepts
- How to use financial information to make business cases
- Ways to succeed in negotiations
- How to develop a strategic mindset
- How other organizations are adapting to a changing business reality
Register today and take this critical step in your career development.
This course is also available in Spanish: Gestión Estratégica para Profesionales de Seguridad will be held July 5-8, 2016. Registration is now open.