To purchase multiple sets, click "add to cart" for each set.
This package contains the seven Standards and Guidelines included in the CPP Reference material.
- Chief Security Officer—An Organizational Model
- Security and Resilience in Organizations and Their Supply Chains—Requirements with Guidance*
- Workplace Violence Prevention and Intervention
- Facilities Physical Security Measures Guideline
- General Security Risk Assessment Guideline
- Information Asset Protection Guideline
- Preemployment Background Screening Guideline
ASIS Members are entitled to a single free download (PDF) of each standard and guideline
The Protection of Assets (POA) set
and a set of ASIS standards and guidelines
comprise the CPP reference material.
Candidates are encouraged to refer to the following reference material as they are preparing for the CPP examination. After carefully reviewing the domains of study and identifying individual learning needs, candidates may use additional references and study opportunities as necessary.
*This new standard replaces two legacy standards—Organizational Resilience: Security, Preparedness, and Continuity Management Systems (SPC.1); and Business Continuity Management Systems (BCM). You may use either the new standard or the legacy standards to study for your CPP exam; however, the content in this new standard is more relevant to the current state of security management and we recommend utilizing it for this reason.
Note: This is only an update of a small portion of the study materials; the CPP exam is not changing.