The Guide to Online Due Diligence Investigations provides the blueprint to perform proper due diligence and competitive discovery intelligence when examining the backgrounds of businesses and the principals who run them.
Use this powerful resource to:
- Learn how to investigate the backgrounds of corporate officers, partners, vendors, and customers.
- Find and use key industry information sources, media resources, and government affiliations in an investigation.
- Discover hundreds of little known Internet sites with useful free data.
- Perform asset & lien searches on business entities and individuals.
- Research legal filings and company regulatory issues.
- Learn how to incorporate SWOT, CARA, and Value Chain Analysis within investigations.
- Prepare effective investigative reports for clients.
This book is applicable to all professionals involved in investigations including insurance and risk managers, attorneys, and security practitioners.