William H. Henderson
An essential handbook for all security clearance applicants, personnel security specialists, and military recruiters, Security Clearance Manual
includes investigative and adjudicative standards and procedures, instructions for completing the clearance application form, tips on mitigating suitability issues, and numerous case examples. It is thoroughly detailed and addresses various misunderstanding involved with completing the SF86 and the much used e-QIP for today's submissions.
This book will:
- Explain the security clearance process
- Guide you in filling out the security form properly
- Prepare you for your personal interview
- Show you what you can do to speed up your clearance
- Explain issues that could result in a clearance denial
- Help you mitigate unfavorable information and avoid clearance denial
- Explain the security clearance appeal process.
Reviewed in Security Management