We all know reputation matters. But what do you do if your company should lose its reputation? Would you know the distress signals to look for before crisis strikes? Would you know how to begin to restore a damaged reputation and build an enduring and lasting one? Corporate Reputation: 12 Steps to Safeguarding and Recovering Reputation does more than show you how to manage a crisis immediately after an incident, disaster, or disclosure. It guides you along the long road back to recovering your company’s lost reputation, and preserving its organization and culture.
Recognizing the tangible value and goodwill created by a company’s reputation, Corporate Reputation:
- Explains why reputation, more fragile than ever, matters to a company’s valuation, well-being, and permission to exist
- Isolates a new stage—reputation recovery—that deserves its rightful place in the reputation-building process
- Identifies the most important steps in recovering reputation
- Explores the roles that corporate leaders play in reputation recovery and sustainability
- Provides a practical, time-tested road map for restoring reputation over the long-term
Losing money is a setback for a company, but losing reputation is a major blow.Corporate Reputation shows how you can keep your reputation strong by rallying the support of employees, consumers, investors, and other key stakeholders, so that your company’s most competitive asset remains alive and well.