In a world where you have to share, collaborate, and openly exchange information, security should not be based on point solutions and isolated functions. Instead, organizations need a complete and proactive view of security; managed security that’s flexible enough for high degrees of interaction that will still mitigate risk and assure compliance. The security assessment process presents opportunities to resolve complex security challenges and better protect critical organizational assets. Learn how to perform a thorough security assessment while meeting the needs of the organization and how to best communicate business value while sustaining a positive team environment. Attend this webinar presentation and:
Recorded May 2, 2013.
- Learn fundamental concepts of physical security
- Acquire the fundamentals of performing a proper security assessment
- Learn how threat impacts security countermeasures
- Gain insight into collaboration within the organizational culture
- See how to present findings to the executive committee
CD box set; 90 minutes. This webinar may be eligible for up to two CPEs.