Clearance: original price $100 member, $110 nonmember
Resource, Mobility, and Security Management in Wireless Networks and Mobile Communications
examines the inherent constraint of limited bandwidth and unreliable time-varying physical link in the wireless system, discusses the demand to realize the service continuity in the single-hop or multi-hop wireless networks, and explores trusted communication in mobile computing scenarios.
This book is a comprehensive source of information on basic concepts, major issues, design approaches, future research directions, and the interaction between these components. With its broad coverage allowing for easy cross-reference, the book also provides detailed techniques for eliminating bandwidth insufficiency, increasing location management performance, and decreasing the associated authentication traffic.
- Offers competitive, self-contained information on resource, mobility, and security management in wireless networks
- Explains the interaction and coupling among the most important components in wireless networks
- Examines background, applications, and standard protocols
- Addresses challenges and solutions in key management of wireless sensor networks
- Covers how to provide effective and efficient authentication and key agreements for cellular access security